Families are invited to schedule a private tour with our Admissions Office by calling 727-596-1902 or requesting more information on our Contact page. Your personal visit will include classroom observations, teacher introductions and a tour of our scenic 14 acre Largo campus or beautiful beach campus. We also welcome interested parents to attend our Open House events and Parent Education Sessions. Applying students love to participate in our Mustang-for-a-Day Student Shadow Program, too. We can’t wait to meet you!
“Mustang-for-a-Day” Student Shadow Program
The Mustang-for-a-Day Student Shadow Program gives children a chance to spend a typical day on campus and attend classes with Country Day School students. Shadow days are scheduled Monday through Friday.
- World School Times: drop off at 8:15 am and pick up at 3:30 pm (4th-8th grade)
- Montessori School Times: drop off at 8:45 am and pick up at 3:15 pm (K-3rd grade)
- Victory: drop off at 8:30 am and pick up at 3:00 pm
- Compass: contact administration for details
- Where: Meet in our front office
- Lunch: Free – it’s on us! (Largo Campus Only)
If you would like your child to be a Mustang-for-a-Day, submit a completed Application for Admission and please call the Admissions Office at 727-596-1902 to schedule a visit. If you already know a student you would like your child to shadow, please let us know and we will work to arrange it.