I. Schedule a School Tour.
Contact the front office to schedule a school tour with our Admissions Department.
II. Application for Admission/ Caregiver Questionnaire
- Two previous progress reports or report cards, if applicable
- All relevant medical and educational evaluations which relate to school performance
- $100 non-refundable application fee
III. Student Assessment
- Our multi-disciplinary team will review all admissions information
- A member of our team will contact you to schedule your child’s 25-30 minute assessment
IV. Admissions Decision. Upon acceptance, the following must be submitted:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Notarized emergency medial release form
- Current Health Certificate of Immunization (obtained from your doctor)
- Current Physical Health Certificate (obtained from your doctor)
- Completed Enrollment Agreement form (below or in front office)
- Including $750 reservation fee