I. Schedule a School Tour.
Contact the front office at IRB to schedule a school tour with our Admissions Department.
II. Application for Admission/ Caregiver Questionnaire
- Two previous progress reports or report cards, if applicable
- All relevant medical and educational evaluations which relate to school performance
III. Student Assessment
- Our multi-disciplinary team will review all admissions information
- A member of our team will contact you to schedule some shadow dates, during which your child will attend Victory 2-3 separate mornings (to determine what resources your child needs to be successful and, more importantly, if we have those resources available)
IV. Admissions Decision. Upon acceptance, the following must be submitted:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Notarized emergency medial release form
- Current Health Certificate of Immunization (obtained from your doctor)
- Current Physical Health Certificate (obtained from your doctor)
- Completed Enrollment Agreement form (below or in front office)
- Including $750 reservation fee