Montessori and World School
I. Schedule a School Tour.
Contact the front office to schedule a school tour with our Admissions Department.
II. Application for Admission
– Following your school tour, complete and submit an Application for Admission and all relevant documents listed below.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Any relevant educational reports.
- Current assessments or reports for any therapies in which the child is enrolled.
- A completed Release of Records (please print or request from the front desk)
III. Student School Visit & Observation:
For Age 1 thru Kindergarten:
Schedule an informal observation for your child. Once you have turned in your completed application, you will be contacted by a team member to set up your child’s informal observation. This visit generally lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
For Grades 1-8:
Schedule a shadow day for your child. The ‘Mustang-for-a-Day’ Student Shadow Program gives children a chance to spend a typical day on campus and gives the teachers an opportunity to assess the academic level of the student.
IV. Admissions Decision.
A recommendation of placement will be made by the multi-disciplinary team and will be relayed to you.
V. Parent Decision & Enrollment Agreement
Upon recommendation of placement, you must complete the following to secure your child’s enrollment:
- An Enrollment Agreement (please print or request from the front desk).
- The non refundable Reservation Fee of $750.
- Separate from tuition (full schedule can be found below)
- Current Health Certificate of Immunization [obtained from your child’s doctor].
- Current Physical Health Certificate [obtained from your child’s doctor].